Two shows under one roof.
A satellite event of the Anglia Business Exhibition which has been running annually for 20 years.
This year the Property, Home and Investment show will be running in the main presidents marquee alongside the Anglia Business Exhibition. The event is now in its second year, research has shown that this type of event is in demand, especially in view of the new pension release scheme. A large proportion of people over 55 years of age are now eligible to release their pensions and ultimately invest in other ways. This could be through avenues such as property, both residential and commercial, gold, antiques, high value cars, and other investment opportunities. We envisage we will attract business from the property market, home and overseas, developers, IFA’s and financiers, banks, landlords and high worth dealers such as gold, antiques, classic cars.
Overview of the event:
- Organised by Boleyn Events Ltd www.boleyn-events.comand promoted by Millriver PR Ltd. www.millriver.co.uk
- Running on the same day as Anglia Business Exhibition to achieve cross-polination of visitors to each event: www.angliabusinessexhibition.com
- Sponsored by Lodgikol. www.lodgikol.com
- Taking place at Trinity Park Event Centre, Ipswich, IP3 8UH from 11.30-18.00 www.trinityparkevents.co.uk so that set-up/strike down and visitor times for the two events are all staggered.
- Free Parking
- Free Entrance
- Confirmed Sponsors:
- Taurus Developments, Commercial Financial Brokers, Haverhill Business Park, Wellsley Bank, Hammond Rutts Investments
- There will also be increased advertising and PR activity to promote both events
- By promoting the new event as a satellite exhibition on the same day, visitors from a new sector which can only be of benefit to ABE
- Stand prices will start from £175 (plus VAT) for a 2m x 1m space with table and wi-fi.
Organised by -