By using Boleyn Events Ltd (products/services) you agree to the terms and conditions stated below –
- An initial deposit payment is required upon appointment and the remainder will be due as agreed or payable in monthly instalments.
- Please note: any additional services required are charged at standard rates in normal working hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm), and overtime rates outside of normal working hours and should be negotiated between both parties and agreed prior to commencement.
- Boleyn Events Limited reserves the right to charge interest at 4% per month on any amount outstanding.
- Should the client cancel a contract after commencement, any deposit payment is forfeited and in the case of monthly payments, these should be made until the end of month of notice provided notice is received within the first two weeks of the month, unless the event is cancelled within forty-two days before the delivery date shown on the Quotation/Invoice, then the client shall immediately pay to Boleyn Events Limited a sum being 75% of the total charge shown on the Quotation/Invoice.
- The client is required to pay the full amount shown on the Quotation/Invoice for any cancellation made within 7 days of the delivery date.
- When supplying Promotional Staff, our clients agree to pay Boleyn Events the sum of £1000 + VAT per person should they recruit/use or employ that person directly following introduction by Boleyn Events within 12 months of the first introduction.
- When booking stands for exhibitions it is a condition that exhibitors carry their own public liability insurance and carry out a risk assessment for their stand in order to observe health and safety. A template risk assessment can be provided upon request. We reserve the right to refuse entry to exhibitors if these conditions are not met.
- The organisers do not accept liability for cancellation of events due to acts of God and circumstances beyond their control.
- The organisers reserve the right to make changes to advertised events where necessary.